VINYASA FLOW YOGA TRAINING | 200 HR
With Pradeep Teotia, Louise Sanseau, Niki Sue Mueller, Dani Perry + Team
Dates: 4/15 – 4/24 Module 1 | 5/6- 5/15 Module 2. Two 10-day intensives with an 11-day break for study, practice, and integration in between.
Join us this spring for our Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training online, in person, or hybrid. Our programming empowers our students to explore their own unique relationship with yoga. This 200-hour course is broken into two 10-day intensives. Module 1 is co taught by Louise and Pradeep. It focuses on the foundations of vinyasa yoga with an emphasis on pranayama, meditation, Bhakti Yoga, and intentional movement. Module 2 is led by Niki Sue and Dani. It explores asana: posture study, sequencing, and mind/body alignment; the anatomy, physiology, and philosophy of Yoga; and, how to teach integrative Vinyasa Flow classes. This 200-Hour Vinyasa Flow Training will teach you how to instruct strong, well-rounded, and uplifting vinyasa flow classes. The sequencing and instruction you will learn from this course will help you teach classes similar to the following classes we offer at Inversion: Heated Vinyasa, Hot Fusion, Power Hour, and Bhakti Flow.
- Cultivating a Daily Self Practice
- Vinyasa Flow: Mindful Breath with Movement
- Posture Study: Standing, Balancing, Floor, Backbends, Inversions + Closing
- Postural Alignment, Mind/Body Connection
- Posture Modifications + Various Expressions
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Yoga Philosophy: The Eight Limbed Path
- Energetic Body: Chakras
- Teaching Techniques for Group + Private Classes
- Clear + Empowering Language for Communication
- Public Speaking Tools
- Feedback as a Growth Tool
- Hands-On Assisting + Adjusting
- The Business of Yoga
- Yoga as a Way of Living
7:00 – 8:00 Sadhana
8:00 – 10:00 Practice
11:00 – 4:00 Session
+ Readings, homework, practice teaching, recorded classes, and coursework required in addition to daily schedule.
200 Hour Training $2,950 ($2,500 if enroll by 3/20)
* You are welcome to join 100-hr Modules for $1,950 ($1,650 if enrolled by 3/20). However, you must complete all 200 hours to receive your RYS 200 Certificate to be a 200-Hr Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher. Training can be done in person and/or online; pricing is the same. There is an 11-day break between the two 10-day Intensives. Homework, Exam, and Live Test-Out must be completed before Module 2 begins.